Friday, October 08, 2010

My weight-68kgs..and my weight plan...

Smlm timbang berat ade perubahan..telah susut ke 68kgs..but still long way to go..coz i am hoping to reduce more...if possible to get back my pre-pregnancy weight which is abt 52-55kgs..so, i am giving myself 3 mths to make this to happen...but, am also unsure wether this will happen for real...reducing weight is really hard work to do..i think..i have done almost everything..control eating...breastfeeding...massaging and kneading..bertungku...but, yet..still long way to go to make my dream comes true...i dont know..wether is it realistic to hope by 44 days of confinement...i will be hitting exactly 60kgs?? or am i just putting too much pressure to myself?

Today..baby mikael is already 20 days old..meaning that i have another 24 days to see the outcome..but, i am almost positive...at very least i may can lose another 3-4 days within this timescale..assuming...i am losing 1 kg per week....yg mana..by the time i am done my confinement..aku still weigh heavy of 64kgs..continuing my diet regime and weight loss plan for another 2 mths...will result to at least 6-8kgs yg telah dibuang...so, at least by 3.5 bulan...by right...i should be weighing within 56-58kgs....and logically...within 4.5 bulan..kalu aku masih bertahan ngan weight loss plan aku...makanya..i probably can weigh...dlm 52-54kgs gitu...soalannya di sini..laratke aku nak eat cleanly sampai 4.5 bulan????

Dan pasti2nya gak..i still have to continue to express my breastmilk...maintaining at minimum of 20-24 oz per day...my oh my...bercinta betul nak kuruskan badan..jrg jadik angan2 mat jenin dahle...semoga impian menjadi kenyataan!

No comments: