Monday, October 25, 2010

Feeling of losing eldest my son..

Bunyinya macam havoc..tapi, kenyataannya takdela se-havoc mcm tajuk kat atas...i just feel like..serba sedikit..i am losing my eldest son..he is so different than before. less focus, playful and at times..not listening to my words..of course they way he is behaving now can drive me crazy..i was worrying his performance at school like hell..but, he just as cool as ice...mcm, tak perlu nak sit for exam for this week. sometimes, i just wonder..why his exam week falls during my confinement..yg mana, aku pon tak cukup fit nak ajar2 sgt dia..i just berserah to Allah s.w.t..atas segala usaha kami..in which i dont really putting much hope that he could score well for his BM..sbb, tau2 jela..nowadays punya BM smmgnya tak sama mcm my old times punya BM...yg disandarkan harapan..hanyalah pada subjek2 lain..mcm maths, bi, science dan agama...if it is happened...for agama paper..he has to spell in jawi..mmg, aku pon tak dapek nak nolong..because he is not even schooling at sekolah agama..

bila jadi camni..i miss spending time together with harith..sending him or picking him to/ from school...miss my old good time..having chat with him while am driving my car with him at my side..i am missing my time..having mold my own kids rather letting him spending his day at his grandma's house because i am in my confinement...i really i could drive him to school right now..for sure, i would love to do it so...

No comments: