Monday, April 19, 2010

Yang Mana Satu??

Yang mana satu agak2nya yang nak dipilih??



1) BMW X1...



2) C-Class....



3) BMW-X5...



4) Merz-ML.....

My comments:

Seronok kalu berlebih duit, boleh beli kesemua kereta idaman. Tapi, pada aku memadai kalu dapat beli kereta yg can serve the purpose for us as family of 6. I would say 4WD is the best choice, if really money is not the matter here. Its either BMW-X5 or Merz-ML would be ideal for us considering it comes with 7 seater. I am not a car craving. So, frankly, I dont really mind whatever car my honey would like to buy for me to trade wif our current Year 2000 C-Class. My sincere and open saying to my honey..

"I would rather prefer to own almost latest C-Class car rather than a new X1"

Bukannya sbb den demand...tapi, sbb org dah tanya..kita jawabla dgn sejujur2nya..Lagipon, car is not priority in my life...Janji selesa pakai dan bule drive..Its more than OK for me..I dont mind if it is not new..mebela, mulut aku akan ada sedikit complaints because of the smell of 2nd hand car is not always the same as a car when we bought it NEW..

I just dont really get it, why I am always feel its better to have cars with two brands. Maybe, for me, because we can always feel and compare.

No comments: