Sunday, June 06, 2010

trading company..and well done..we've got the MOF certificate!

had a talk wif my honey abt 2 days ago. abt his intention to open a trading company as another separate company from his current consultant...and he was hoping for me to be able to handle this task..well, i dont see his favour to be very difficult for me to fulfill...it just matter, i have to spare some of my busy time in looking for the procedure. it might taken number of days for me to be able to ever done this job. but, i just happy to do it..as i dont really need to crack my head to death..in order to make it happen. all i need...maybe just to make some phone calls or perhaps follow up as what i did when i was handling the MOF application for the company..good news too, we've finally been awarded wif MOF certificate wich open us for more opportunity in joining any of government tender and presentation activities..and now, we are on our way to apply for PETRONAS license...which, i really pray hard..we wont face much difficulty in getting the license...

No comments: