Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sunday...

Today at almost 12 noon, both my honey & I, dah sampai kat our opis. Dtg opis bukan sbb nak siapkan keje opis...but more come to here coz hv to finish my personal work. I know my kids must be missing me a lot. Too bz wif my own things but theres nothing I could do at the moment. But, at least, yesterday's night we had our night time stroy in my bed. We read together "Toy Story-3 Book" that I bought about a week ago for Harris. While for Milan, I just read in glance "Sleeping Beauty" story book for her, as she loves very much anything about being Prince&Princess. Tak baca apa2 story book pon for Daniel as he has fallen asleep. Terlalu mengantuk coz we were arrived at home about 12 midnight. Alhamdulillah nothing happened on our way back home walaupon mata aku dah macam layu2 n drivers on the road plak aku ngk mcm org ting tong dok bawak kete ke kiri dan ke kanan.

My mom pon didnt expect I will be coming 2 work today. Yelah, my family back home, they all work wif government so hardly they really have to come to work during weekend..melainkan kalu betul2 ade keje. My mom was expecting for me to overnigth at her hse yesterday but sad to say, I really couldnt do it coz got something urgent to settle for today. Ini pon rasa bdn mcm lenguh2. Tak habis penat...Letih..Disamping badan aku yg dah mulai berisi dan berisi..

Infact, aku pon dah tak bother sgt hal2 rumah and just hope my bibik could be independent. Adalah jugak aku buat spot check sket2. Bebel sket2. But, still everything is controllable. Aku ngk bibik pon dah makin bule adapt ngan her keje. Cume, aku pon tak harap she to stay lama wif us. Sbb, dia pon ade hak wether or not to continue her contract wif us.

No comments: