Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Never trust wif what people say..

My honey just calling me from his car..saying that on of his friends was telling him, it can be sometimes difficult to get a project if we dont know people(like org dalamla kiranya niiii..)..so, i just comforting him back, that we cant always trust people wif whatever they say, unless we already been in that situation. I know, my honey is a bit down..But, for me, we cant always easily give up or believe wif people if we dont really know the real situation. N have been through these things a lot until I've got really fed up.

It sometimes can be very funny too, when people who do not know something, but yet pretending that he/ she knows better that anyone else. It can be very stupid too, when someone is trying to menegakkan sesuatu yg totally wrong..Konon nak tunjuk pandai, tapi, serupa jugak mcm org bodoh..I maybe blunt..but, I hardly to say lie, ok..

No comments: