Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bosan,,

Aku pon mcm dah bosan ngan web KWSP ni. Asik2 je mcm tak bule masuk. Ntah apa masalahnya..aku pon tak sure. Ingatkan this thing happened caused earlier I was browsing from home. Sampaila aku beriya2 rushing to our office just to make sure everything is done by today i.e. at least I could download and print all the relevant documents so that I could proceed my application by tomorrow. Ngk2, the same thing persist to happen! Apalah nasib...

Dlm bosan2, aku sempat jugak go through all the hassle steps to apply for Petronas License. Funny sungguh bila English Words di melayukan..Huluan-Upstream and Hiliran-Mainstream. Hampir je aku tak paham apa maksud huluan and hiliran ni kalu takde wording BInya di situ. Rasa lawak dgn bunyinya perkataan melayunya pon ada. Nampaknya, still long way to go. I guess, we should do something in pace and not in hurry. As long as we still have on-going project eventhough it is only at small scale pon tak apa2. At least, kita tak berhutang dgn sesiapa. Walaupon profitnya tak significant mencecah billion ringgit. For me..still, better than nothing.

In the beginning when the company is opened mmg aku rasa mcm bimbang especially when looking the money flowing without return. That was happened for the period of 3 months when we were about to start up our business. Of coursele duit asik keluar dek kerja2 renovation, pembelian komputer, printer, signboard. Cool jugak bila dlm this year our company is about to begin to generate a lil bit of income. At least the money spent can now be returned for balancing and also to keep the company to survive. Sooner, we are about to face another challange to strive for ISO 9001 which I really hope the company will be getting succes from their hardwork.

Lucky enough now kami dah ade budak2 muda to help us in the office. Kalu dulu, my honey sibuk to have aweks in the company. Now, after the company keep going without female staff support for 2 mths excluding myself, kelihatannya, my honey lebih selesa to have boys staff berbanding girls. Bukannya sbb my honey homoseksual..dan bukan jugak sbb aku ni kaki jeles. It just matter, its more practical to have boys rather than girls in our loop memandangkan we've been dikecewakan oleh 2 mak orang yg pernah bekerja dgn kami(attitude problem and always having problem with family-anak ataupon husband) dan juga anak2 dara yg nampaknya tak begitu memberangsangkan sewaktu dlm sesi temuduga.

Akhirnya, takat di sini..I am the only female staff yg itupon on and off di sini disebabkan oleh tuntutan tanggungjawab sbg isteri. Until up to the point aku mcm give up dan mcm nak transferkan Harris ke skool lain sbb sokmo aku kene sacrife tak dapat nak dtg awal2 pagi ke opis. Always kat umah, terbeban ngan sikap pembantu yg culas dan sambil lewa dan anak2 plak sgt2 attach ngan aku..sampai tahap tak mo dgn pembantu especially Daniel yg sgt2 manja dgn aku. My opinion, Daniel really worth to get my attention coz in 6 mths time he will have another baby to share my love to him and his other siblings that why I dont really complaint if Daniel wants always to be with me. I know, I wont have much time to spend with him, when the baby has arrived. Surely, my time will be filled with cuddling the baby and also for me to melayan perasaan and having body treatment during my confinement...

No comments: