Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bestnya Bercuti..

We had our 1st ever vacation after been a year living in Mesia. It was very fantastic holiday. We went off to Pangkor Island and then 2 days after that had our nice time staying 3D&2N at Bukit Merah lake Town Resort. Really love to stay in the Island especially with the kids. We're not need to rush. Most of time being spent relaxing over the beach while watching the beautiful scenery of the sea, the sunset, birds and hornbills flying over the sky and the most important thing, my head is free from having stress to face my bibik. Our world is just our own family. The kids enjoyed their time playing with the water and sand.

Enjoyed our time too in Bukit Merah. But, I would say, Bukit Merah as a place of entertainment. Good for bringing your kids. There are 3 attractive places that can be visited while you are here.

1) Org Utan Island-You would have a chance to see the life of Org Utan and Monkey in this area. Believe me or not, These species do also have their ICU unit for them to give birth their babies and as well to accomodate their babies in case of emergency. Facility for Org Utan&Monkey includes "Tadika" for their youngs to learn like human youngs. As an adult my appreciation while visiting the place is to enjoy the lake surrounding while boat riding from the mainland jetty to the Org Utan Island.

2) Eco-Park-Place like a mini zoo. Visitors are allowed to feed most of the animals in here. My kids enjoyed very much feeding the fish, deer, peacock, harmster and rabbit in Eco-Park. Of course..enjoying the beautiful scenery of the Park from the Chair Lift is must if you are coming to here!

3) Waterpark-Kids like this place very much. Adults may too. But, its not really me. Its maybe because some of this man-made water park are not visitor-friendly made. My feet hurt just because of stepping over the pool's ground. It is made from uneven stone pebbles. I wasnt really comfortable infact to put my baby exploring in their shallow pool just because of the just said reason. Not forget to mention, one of the pools is not properly cleaned and maintained. It was slippery and I was unhappy to sweep my feet on the pool's floor. Yucks!

No comments: