Friday, July 02, 2010

Saturday...

Hari ni hari sabtu..I am now still in the opis. Yg binawenya, early in the morning when my honey called d opis, nobody was picking up d phone, which is an indcation yg takde seorang manusia pon yg dtg opis ari ni.

So, I was spending my day redo surat rasmi petronas application n e-mails to my assitant. Left him a message so that he would know what he has to do for next week. The good thing abt my assistant, he is now getting improved dr segi wat keje selain dr has begun communcating wif me in english rather than bm sprt sblm2 ni..

Rasa cant wait betulla nak cari masa senggang nak pi klcc after i am sending my outstanding works....sbb, nak tgk sale kat Gap selain nak pi Chanel counter sbb akunye compact foundation powder dah pecah disebabkan aku terjatuhkan dia dr atas meja. Hampagas betul!

Harith must be looking fwd to wath movie for tomorrow sbg hadiah he got no.3 in class. Mesti dia happy, coz finally dia dapat peluang tgk wayang lebih dahulu dr sepupu2nya.

No comments: