Thursday, April 09, 2009

Pantang day 26..

Masuk pantang hari ke 26, aku dah beransur pulih. Tapi, perut masih terasa mcm kosong..Biasalah org tak 100% recover..

Hari ini sebaik bangun pagi aku pi timbang berat badan lagi..tadaa...aku dah susut ke 61-62kgs..Oklakan..walaupon still far from my ideal weight but at least it is better than 78kgs. By right, I still have another about 3 weeks left to complete my confinement which I do hope I could shed away another 3kgs more that will make me weigh about 57-59kgs.

I am not that concerned if I am not yet skinny because I used to be chubby after having baby. The lightest I was after completed my confinement is around 56-57kgs. So, if this time I still weigh heavy, I shouldnt be in too much worry since my body definitely needs adjustment to return to its original condition. I believe, with strong determination and self discpline perhaps within 3 mths I can get back to 53-55kgs.

Talking about my meal menu......Instead of just eating sayur sawi and tempe as my other day...I made tuna sandwich for this afternoon. I guess, for somehow I need variation! Had my orange before my lunch and then the sandwich. My God, how I feel my tummy is full like I do not need to eat until dinner. Maybe, I need to cut the portion to half for next time as suddenly the feeling of guilty surrounds me. I have never eaten too much during time of confinement. While for dinner, I was thinking to heat up again my yesterday's meal-sawi and tempe.

Old people said, its not good to eat meal that is not fresh and being heated up during confinement. Considering my current condition, my opinion, we cant be too strict. Some people even said, you cant get out or dont hand wash your baby clothes when you are still 44 days having you baby. However, this simply can be applied for those who really have extra hands to help them in their confinement days. At least my confinement this time, I dont need to drive for my son for him to go to school and I can have my day time with my baby wholly since my daugther and my son are in Taska until evening. As I mentioned in earlier entry, some people are born to be lucky not need to go through hard life as compared to the others.

No comments: