Thursday, March 05, 2009

Yg ditunggu-tunggu..

Suprise..suprise..my due date is today..SOALANNYA...

Will the baby arrive today????

Just wait and seela yea..Rasa suspen pon ade. Sbbnya dah lama tak melahirkan baby. Mcmanala agaknya rasanya. Rasa seriau pulak bila SM dan G-Jah cerita yg their 3rd labour wasnt that easy as the 2nd but both of them if not mistaken told me at least it is better than the 1st one. Woo...woo...wooo...May God ease and lessen my pain. Strange enough, eventhough I am quite active in this last period of pregnancy, yet, still I dont get any signs to deliver. Perhaps, God hears my saying and pray. Let everything settle first, then the baby should come.

I am totally nervous to have baby boy again this time as I had bad/ terrible experience with Boboi. Pain and exhausted labour even I had episiotomy due to I was unable to push. The only thing that came up to my mind during that time was just to let the baby out and wish if I could have my tummy been cut; I was like moaning in my heart to have C-sec as I just couldnt bear with the pain.

Even so, I had different labour story with gegirl. It was truly smooth and less pain labour. I was totally in control. I did call my friend Rin back in Malaysia to consult me about the breathing technique to ease my pain. Thanks God, it helped me a lot. When I was in pain, I simply took a shower and having myself soaked in a warm bath tub. TBC..

No comments: