Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Update&56kg..

Good news, my weight has decreased to 56kg since last Friday. Feeling very happy and motivating eventhough still 5-6kg to go to reach my target goal..at least now its improving. No gain without pain. So, until now, I maintain controlling my meal portions. eat sensibily, be active as you can, eventhough for sometimes I admit I was cheating by overindulging myself by eating junk and unhealthy forbidden foods. But, again, with controlled portion!

Just coicidently, after knowing I am in my 56kg, I was pigging out by taking beef steak with fries in one of the famous steak restaurant in Kajang... and its not just that I lost in my battle to keep slim..cause its happening again, I was eating KFC and fried mee on the next day and chicken chop for the following day! Lucky enough, up to this point, my weight still maintain despite all the naughty foods that I have eaten almost all my weekend.

Another latest update, finally Harris exam week is over. I feel so lightheaded and so carefree...Harris seems more indepent now...he is begging not to be sent to transit and promise to me to follow whatever I'm saying to allow himself to stay home. Routinely at home, he has to read his BM and English books. This is the only easy he could expose himself inderictly with certain words and suku kata..The rest of his time, he's been hours in front of TV watching his favourite CDs.

As for Milan, she is still under potty trainning. She is quite a fast learner. Normally, she is not on diapers when at nursery and at home. She will on diapers usually at night so that everbody could have their deep sleep without bothering there is someone wee-weeing our comfy bed.

Daniel is getting noisy. Chooing and smiling. I found myself enjoy very much in taking good care of him. He's been a very good baby.

No comments: