Monday, June 29, 2009

Ke rumah si Anu..

Smlm aku ke rumah si Anu..Katanya, si Anu adalah wife kepada kerabat di negeri XXX..Dah namanya kerabat surela mabelessskan...Speaking sokmo ala2 American gitussss...Adaku kisah??? Dek kerana aku diberitahu oleh one of my front neighbours yg si Anu got Philipino's maid contact, aku pon dgn tak malunya waving my hands to si Anu while jalan2 di our housing area.

Anu is very nice lady...soft spoken...sokmo speaking...itu for surela..sampai aku pon terkial2 nak berspeaking..we had very brief chat coz it was late in the evening..we were talking about name of plants and the way how to grow it..

When, my darling back home, I was telling him about my visit to si Anu's house. He was asking me wether was that really true while commenting my clothes when I was visiting si Anu's house..His comment, I was wearing like a maid AKA nanny guarding 3 little kids...I lifted my eyebrow and asking him back..

'Is it wearing just t-shirt n skirt make me looks like a maid???'

I was grumbling too..

'Alaaaa. Si Anu lagila eventhough she is old already, she too just like me wearing t-shirt with short some more! Itu lagi over apa..!'

Dlm hati..mmm mebe tak nampak maidla kot..sbb, mak cik tu menyeksi!

Apa2 ajela..if u think, ur wife really looks like maid..so, what u still waiting for????? Buy me more clothes, hokayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

No comments: