Sunday, November 04, 2007

Cerita weekend

Selepas keletihan during weekdays..we finally take a break just staying at home almost of the days during weekend...bersih2 dan kemas2 dalam rumah apa yg patut..cume smlm dr tengahari ke petang kami melawat rumah officemate my darling, Alee the Bangladeshian near to London. Sms di sana, sempat berborak mcm2 including, he encouraged me to wrap up my work eventhou it is only half cooked. Mmmm, very good suggestion. Because as he said, it will never ending since it always have space of improvement and research from time to time. Entah macamana, hari ini pulak, aku terbuka e-mail univ dan nampaknya people fr Merck tu mmg tak putus asa pushing for collaboration. I am not asking for money or funding from them. For me it is more than enough if we could have some works for publications or even maybe if the co. could sponsor me to attend any conferences overseas for free, I will be more than happy. Jeles juga dgr kawan dah sampai Australia, Japan dan New Zealand. Of course, aku pon mesti ternanti2, nak melihat negara org, sekiranya berpeluang.


Petang hari ini, aku dah my girl hanya stay at home. Sambil2 tu aku dah teruja nak menery resepi chocolate cheese cake.

No comments: