Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bibik Ngi is coming...

Eventually, my much awaited and also "controversial" bibik has arrived at Bude's house on last Friday. Waiting for her to come to Malaysia is such a long story..From before fasting month until Raya month is over, she is finally manage to step her feet on the ground in Malaysia...Pity her..and pity for us too! Just hoping, she is fine with us.

Funny enough, we were told how beautiful she was by our auntie back in Indonesia...and after seeing her with my two eye balls...Naaaah, now you know, its maybe hard next time for me to believe every single words from them back home. But, I must admit her...Yeap, she has very nice haircut that suits with her face(shall I say, people who is seeing her from her back might think how gorgeous is this women..or is her really a maid or indonersia??)...and her skin is fair which is exceptional for many maids that our familly used to have...Well, I just dont bother, as long as she is not menggeletis and always loyal!

No comments: