Wednesday, July 22, 2009

mama oh mama..

Strange enough since I am back in my home country, my relationship with my mama is getting even better. Although, for sometimes over small things we can have had little friction between us..Still, the broken heart can be fixed or either repaired. Maybe, because I am now the type of person who doesnt really fancy to complicate any emerging issue amidst of the two of us...trying not to think too much or for somehow, as best as I can to view something in opposite way than others. Or perhaps, this is happening because I am now mother of 3 kids. So, I can understand a lot more of her???

After wisely think and think, I know my mama is actually a soft, kind hearted and easily shattered person..it just matter of time has changed her to be hard as metal. Shall we continuosly accusing her for every single tough time that she had been through??? Knowing the answer, no wonder why I started to missing her badly almost once in a month!!

No comments: