Thursday, January 12, 2012

Teringat akan my x-bibik..

Ermmm, how long my x-bibik da meninggalkan kami?? since 24th of November..and now, we are nearly in mid January oredi..meaning dekat2 2 bulanla..tapi, aku rasa..tak sempat lagi duit tabungan si bibik tu abis...so, when should i've made in ctc wif her again?? perhaps after 3-4 mths...when my newborn baby is about 2 mths old..at least i have reasons to tell her, that am busy wif my family and only then i would be able to communicate wif her back..just to know whether she is still in Bandung as only that time..i would be able to print out all of her photos while she was here working wif us..and perhaps we can chat a bit..to tell her that our family is growing and the kids here are doing well..they've grown up and being more independent..my elder kids can wake up and bathe by themselves too..Harris is going to sekolah agama and sekolah rendah for full day..while milan..she is going to kindy...and back a bit later..so, eventhough my kids will count as 5..whoever being my maid wont feel that burden..because in the end, she only needs to look after solely my 3 younger kids..and 2 of them, so far as what i can see and observe they are well behaved and is under control..and i dont see my children as a clinging monkey...where my maid has all the times need to carry them here and there...its actually a big NO-NO for me...

People who is reading my en3..maybe will thought..why is that i need to contact my bibik back..although she has left all the pain to me and my family?? from my positive point of view..we can never know..whether we need her or not in future..even sometimes me and hubby is making joke about her..and as for me communicating with my old nannies and maid is all about to maintain the relationship..even until now..i still have made in ctc wif Nor..my ex-nanny..she is now mother of 3 kids..we're knowing each other..when she is still single and now her family is growing...

Being far away from someone who had present in yourself make yourself judge them better than they are in front of you...although my ex-bibik tu mcm bodoh sket..tapi, idakla sampai dia lari..cumenya, dia tu jenis cepat terpengaruh..

No comments: