Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My new bibik..

I was told by my agent today..my new bibik will be expecting to arrive in Mesia by latest on 25th..but, i have no worries..as i oredi planned for having confinement lady during period of confinement..perhaps for 2-3 weeks..or shall i say dependent on my confinement lady availability..by right she should be free by 18th Jan..

I hope, there is no rushing for my bibik to stay in my hse while my CL is at home..nanti takdek place plak my bibik nak tido..so, harapnya my MIL will compromise and let my new bibik to stay at her home..sbb, i dont like the idea..outsider is living in the house together2 wif my bibik...coz, i dont like people to interframe my life yg boleh buatkan my bibik plak terlebih pandai or memandai2..am hoping..biorla she is being trainned in my MIL hse..and i dont really mind...kalu terpaksa my kids have to overnite at my MIL hse while my CL tendering her service..takat beza dlm 6 hari..apela sgtnya..biarla bibik tu belajar tatacara di rumah my MIL termasuk her expecting daily routine..

No comments: