Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My 5th child pantang progress Day 3 (78.9kg), 4(79.2kg), 5(77.4kg), 6(75.8kg), 7(74.5kg)..

Am monitoring my weight loss during my confinement day after having my 5th child...
The progress is as below..

Day Weight (kg)
3 78.9
4 79.2
5 77.4
6 75.8
7 74.5
8 74.4

Diam tak diam..da seminggu aku melalui proses berpantang...I was dicharged afer day 2 I had delivered my baby girl akak my 2nd doter and let me name her as Sara.. I was totally big, when I was pregnant with Sara..my final weight was about 86.5kg..I had triple double chin, big arms, butt and tights..but i dont even bother..feeling like, why must i be so in control with my eating routine when i was pregnant for this time?? as usual, i nibble sweet foods while i was pregnant as what i had experience with the rest of the child. i just cant live without chocolate and my eldest son even complained how big his mommy was..and keep telling to my hubby and my mom..the reason i was so big is because i was eating lots of chocolate..

i infact having on crave drinking starbucks..Javachip Frap..topped wif whipping cream..and as usual..my honey always splurge me with delicious foods and drinks that i wish to eat or to have..we in fact, had our Chendol at Pappa Rich (and tell you..how hate am I with the Chendol taste..sorry to say..it is tasteless...) and Uncle Hussin. At UH..I have my corn chendol serves fresh...but, again its not at all suit to my taste but at least far better than the one we had at PR.

Comparing to year 2010..it seems that I was down to 72 when i was in my day 8 of pantang..whereas fo this year 2012..i am at 74.4kg after day 8 i had my baby. but, in terms of weight loss reduction..i lost about 12.1kg this year..which is 1.1kg more reduction as compared to before. Perhaps it is because i was eating poridge most of the time since am having toothache fr a day before i begin to feel my pain of labour. My toothache infact..still continue till today..am looking fwd for more positive progress...in another 5-7 days time from now..sometimes, it can be so horror...to see yourself big in the mirror. i admit, still have my double chin. my arms and tighs still huge..

No comments: