Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Harris exam week..

This week will be busier week than ever. Harris needs to sit for exams. Ada 5 subjek sumenya. The most tiring day was 2 days ago that is for English. Too many things need to cover until the mom gets worn out and had a throw. I just wonder, who is actually having exam? is it me or my son? Yesterday, he was bragging by telling me, he was doing all correct for his English. In fact, he was scold by his teacher because showing two of his friends in performing the exam. I just ignored what he said since I still not yet even seen his corrected paper.

In the night time, we continued our revision in BM and my observation-he is still weak in certain suku-kata like "ai and au". Even some pictures and figures, he doesnt know to tell them in Malay.

As for today, I was planning to pick him early from nursery cause I found night time is too short for intensive exercise. He suppose to sleep early every night before sitting for exams but seems to me 2 days had passed, he was sleeping late playing too much. I was told by my lil bro that, Harris kept teasing him in his room last night and only fell asleep at 1.30 a.m.

I am relieved because the remaining subjects are more relaxing. Not too much to study. In term of Mathematics, he is not having much problem but perhaps I need to accentuate more for him to be able to spell correcly all those figures on paper. Other than that, substraction exercise is necessary. Counting backwards can be confusing for him and most of the time I see him missing in counting one number.

The rest only science and Agama. Agama can be tough to him. He sometimes cant remember to write down particular huruf.

No comments: