Monday, May 04, 2009

Cranky baby and 58kgs

My baby was feeling not well last night. He's been cranky all the night long which I suspected he was having tummy upset because I wasnt eating the right food for the dinner. I had an egg mayonise for yesterday's dinner and the filling was prepared since 2 days ago. I didnt feel anything weird, immediately after I was consuming it and far from having sense to doubt the filling. But couple of hours after that, my tummy started to rumbly. Even so, I didnt have any sense to visit the loo. It just matter, the effect had been passed to my baby and he began not being able to sleep on time as usual he did in any of his other days.

Talking about my weight, I am now weigh 58kgs. Still look big. But, it doesnt bother me much. At least am better than before when I was 78kgs. I am trying to achieve 54kgs by end of this month. Furthermore, going to meet my close relatives cause my cousin is getting married in early June. Looking forward to loose 1kg every week for period of 2 months which then will make me weigh about 50-52kgs by the end of my diet mission. I was told by my tukang urut, if a 'just having baby mom' wanted to loose weight, she has to do it within 3 months time scale. So, I just trying my best as well as luck to get what is BEST for me. At the same time, seems that I have started to binge my favourite food. I guess, I've got to distract my tought from thinking about food all the time.

No comments: