Monday, May 26, 2008

If your colleagues are much advance/ succesfull than you...

What would you feel if your colleagues are much advance/ succesfull than you?

ANSWER:

For the first, I would feel so bad. Angry with myself. Thinking, maybe because I havent done enough from them. Or perhaps not putting my efforts to the fullest to get worldwide recognition as for example. Could be because, I am not devoting or putting my heart 100% to my work and that is why the reason, I am still stuck here and not going anywhere eventhough the opportunity is always there but I always taking it for granted! That is the weakness of me in the past. Not taking my work deliberately. Maybe I was thought, doing PhD is something I am not looking forward to do. I just do it, for the sake because I am force to do it. WIthout any specific reason or determination sincerely come from my inside. To be succesful, you need a passion. People with passion, they outdo their work better than the others. Perhaps, I am people with no ambition...people with no ambition normally they are left behind among others. It just matter...Am I seriously wanted to be a women without ambition and objective until I am 6 feet under?????

How can I turn myself to be more passionate worker?

THE ANSWER IS:

.....To be continued....

No comments: