Monday, May 26, 2008

Sekejapnya..and Mr 'K'

Sekejapnya masa berlalu..kalih2 nak masuk bulan June dah..kalu pk2 balik..ntah apala yg aku buat spjg awal tahun?? Maybela byk adjustment at the same time ade waktu2 yg aku sakit and then my honey plak balik mesia..which takes me time to be in my work mood again. Finally, after we had gathering here for summer BBQ, I gained my strength again to focus back to my thesis. Actually, I was blasted with this one guy, who does care me enough in here compare the others. CARE that I mentioned just now, does not mean, he has the feeling towards me...but, he cares to humiliate me with his sick persistant question. Well, it is fair for him to ask me the same question. May be because, he just had no idea what to say or to start any conversation..But, the way he was talking to me, left me horrified like he wanted to put me down to the lowest part of the world. Everytime, we had a chat, usually it went wrong and it seems now that I am starting to rebel and maybe who knows in future I can turn to be harsh people to him as perhaps this is what he is really looking forward from me.

At the same time, I would like to thank to this annoying people 'Mr K'..Again, thanks for your concerns and also your bad mouth..and from the bliss that you had bestow to me, to make me grow stronger and finish my PhD. You havent gone through as what I have gone through...so, you cant really say...you are good enough better than me...Maybe and the moment, you are so overwhelmed, you had passed your exams for your master with nothing hampering your path...But, how could you even know...that your journey is always smooth sailing in future??? Well, I am not coward..and I am not idiot...if you want me to face you..I am ready to do so..and I will make sure you wont make me fret over my business..eventhough, I know you really care about me..or even my family!

No comments: