Sunday, April 20, 2008

Oil of Olay..

I was lucky because met very good offer in Superdrug yesterday. I bought oil of olay 2 items for just £17.99. The package offer me to buy 'Olay Total Effects Moisturizer' and 'eye cream' together at definitely bargain price! I've been comparing the price all these while in other stores and none of them can beat Superdrug's deal for sure! Its nearly 40% off..and it really drove me crazy...How could I stop myself from buying them while it was more than a month I was moaning in wanting them..but was retarded many times..because sick of the price!

Olay products are quite pricey here. But still reasonable if you want to compare it with high end product such as Estee Lauder, Lancome, Dior and Chanel. I was with Estee Lauder's products in the past. Yet, until now still using its cleanser, serum and scrub. Had tried lancome once. But, Estee Lauder is always my choice! The reason I am now keen to give a try on Olay because of I was appealed to see my sister in law's bright and flawless skin! My preference on Olay over Estee Lauder's moisturizer is due the fact that..it is much cheaper, provely works with additional sun protection! This is just perfect moisturizer that am longing for...and I hope will suit me BEST! Otherwise, I may need to turn myself back to Estee Lauder..which means...more money to spend!

No comments: