Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hopeless me...

Aku dah naik hopeless...yesterday, I was like over the moon, today, I am very bloody hopeless and may be tomorrow, I can feel myself as totally useless..

Why on earth, I should be doing all of these? I just dont know? Am I really want to be a doctor? The answer is-I just dont know? All in my life, I just following the flow..wherever I should go..follow by the wind...without I even plan where should I go..Pity me..sometimes lost on her way..But, most of the time she is lucky..because she always hit her best luck with possibility of prosper future.

Tomorrow, am going to see Mike. To see wether their indentor is good enough for my work. I also about to ask him, wether he is kind enough to allow me to use his optical microscopy..I was about to see Pete too if am lucky enough. Just to ask his opinion about some of my works and hope he could be able to offer me some explainantions. May luck always be with me...

No comments: