Monday, April 21, 2008

As what I've planned..

As what I've planned in previous blog..this morning I came to see Mike. Hoping I could sort out at least 1 of my outstanding works. Unfortunately, it wasnt happened as I hope it should be. Mike told me..the person incharge for nano indentor was not in...I was totally numb..deep inside really frustated to hear his words. I just totally couldnt understand, why couldnt he double checked wether Paul was in this morning if he knew from the beginning we were about to see him???? I was trying to convince, maybe Mike already in his 60s...and that was the reason he couldnt make good senses out of these...

I was negotiating with him, if I could ever occupied my free time to do some photographing with his equipment. Because this was the only time that I had...and it wasnt that simple for my darling simply to take one day off work JUST because of me...I was explaining my situation, that at the moment my son is sick..so, someone has to take turn to look after the children when one of us is not at home. I was about to scream in my heart..but at the same time..trying to pretend that I was OK..again, he buffed me off..telling me...that I was just to quick to do everything...Arghhhh, why on earth I should be dealing a person like this...Throughout discussion, I could see, his trying to project he knew better than anybody! Well, I just dont bother....may be that is REALLY him..How could I change people to happy with me??? Leaving his lab...I was mumbling alone..how my times had been wasted this time..because of this improper Mike's planning...

I walked away his lab..peeking, Pete's lab..and I was lucky enough..his machine was available..in fact, I could do some data retrieving..and transferred them to my pocket drive..at least, COOL.. I had something to do today...

No comments: