Thursday, September 03, 2009

Dinner..

Yesterday, went out for dinner with Mr B. Mmg sedap since rega dia pon sedap..

While attending d dinner, we were sharing table ngan this one manager of the co. Rasanya umur pon dah 50 plus sbb rambut pon dah almost all over grey..his wife??? Mmg cun..hatta dah tua sekalipon...Mula2 share meja ngan dorang..punyala aku boring tahap gaban..yelahkan, jarak usia pon berbeza hampir 20 years ++..Manager tu plak, kept on talking about work and project with my hubby..aku lak yg cam tatau nak citer pasal apa ngan his wifey pula..

For the first, I was gazing on to her handbag and what came on my mind... talking about branded stuff maybe inappropriate for this time coz she only carries 'XXXX'..figuring out the right topic to talk about with someone that we so called 'WIFE TO SOMEONE' or 'SOMEONE' is definitely a new thing to me...coz i couldnt help to change my earlier perception towards them, they may be someone who is serious, talk only important thing, can somehow a little bit of brand or beauty concious and bla..bla...bla..

Really got no idea...where to start off until gradually we begin to get in, when finally I came to know his wifey is on diet. I guess, this is one of the topics ladies like to talk about other than handbag or any luxurious stuff. Ianya tak terhenti di situ, coz the manager was telling me that he was studying in the same university that I went recently. Dan bila, aku dah ngk dorang mcm relaks dan tak mcm serious gila babeng sprt permulaannya kami sharing the table...aku pon mula borak merepek dan they seem to follow the flow too to make our conversation more informal. Lama-kelamaan, aku ngk..dorang plak yg berborak mcm ala2 aku bercakap...sprt kebudak2an gitu...Pada aku, usia 50 an zaman skrg bukanla usia tua..but, they maybe somehow, happy to mix ngan bebudak say 20 an or 30 an to make them forget about their age...

What I can say from my last night experience, be as you are..people will accept it!

No comments: