Monday, September 14, 2009

chocolate cheesecake..

finally my mission to bake a cake for my son is done and it so happen when daniel is exactly 6-month old. it seems coicidently, the baking activity also meant to celebrate daniel's 1st day on solid food. i was told by the care taker that he was good eater..had 3 spoonful of nestum for each meal. well done my dear!

talking about my 1st time ever baked cheesecake..it wasnt working that good really. eventhough it tastes reasonably nice..still for me its not yet up to my expectation...or perhaps i need to wait until the taste of all of the ingredients containing in the cake are unified to result much richer chocolaty and velvety cheese cake. i presume, the error maybe came from the cocoa measurement that been added in the cake mixture prior baking. i was mistakenly reading the method, thinking that i should be putting 1 tsp rather than 1/2 tsp of cocoa. another possible reason could be thought by the fact, i was mixing corn fluor that i think have spoilt the flavour...

No comments: