Saturday, December 05, 2009

Harris SR final assesment...

Few days ago, went to SR to discuss Harris performance at school. Suprisingly, he was doing well in his assesment with Agama he scored 100%. While the rest, he was getting all above 92%. He nearly to get 100% for his Mathematics where he did careless mistake to circle the right spelling for '17'. But, I just dont bother...

I can see his weakness in Bahasa Melayu in recognizing 'Nama Khas' where I even have had no time to sit and teach him personally prior to the assesment. To be honest, for assesment this time, I am not in fact that nervous as before..More in control and just let Harris goes by the flow with minimum supervision. After all, his average mark was 96 in which way better than his 1st assesment in SR. I believe, he has done the BEST for himself and also for US!

I was also proud to see him standing in front of audience to perform reading. He was representing the kids of his age and stage for that particular task. My observation, Harris is just Harris..He just wants to do something as what he wants. Soft, conserved and sentimental...can sometimes appears to be so matured and protective towards his siblings and of course to me as his mom. React suprisingly to adult..by saying unexpecting words like..

'I'm quit!'

I stil remember in my mind..during his rebelious time..for accepting his new school environment in Malaysia..by saying..

'You are fired!'

This memory tickles my heart although the fact, such experience had brought me to emotional feelings (burst into a rage)...until I was fed up thinking...What the hell my son is still not behaving while my tummy is damn swelling with my baby inside!!

No comments: