Sunday, March 23, 2008

My crying son..

Few days back, my boy was complaining about why now I could no longer sleeping together with him on bed..He was still not getting the idea yet, why he must went on bed with his father instead of me. He was expressing, how unhappy he was with our new routine..

I was trying my best to explain to him my present condition for not allowing myself to allocate much time with him like before. I am due to submit my work..and because of nobody is able to look after his lil sister during the day, so, mommy has to sacrifice waking up during the night time like an owl working in shift to do her work. Forgive me son, this is not something mommy really wants to do..Hold my promise, this is only temporary..

Until today, unfortunately, my son still not settle. Crying like little baby begging for his mommy within the darkness..Be patient son..sooner or later, this is going to end..everything will be back as what it was..mommy hope, you will always be understanding...

No comments: