Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Back in track..

Setelah beberapa minggu my time table chaos..i started to get back in track..preparing meals for my darling for his lunch and b/fast, wake up as early as i can..aku rase life is more organized when my boy start schooling again.

Cume yg aku lil bit dissapointed..my weight has increased to 56kgs..now am trying to sort it out again by doing some necessary dieting plus exercising..tapi biasala keinginan nak kurus tu mmg ade..but, implementation tu yg very very slow...mungkin i have to start serious dieting from now on and write the meals that i have taken for whole days as before to monitor my progress..

Aim I: 56 to 54
Aim II: 54 to 52
Aim III: 52 to 50
Aim IV: 50 to 48

Paling2 pon mungkin aku bule capai aim II. Kalu aku serious to sacrifice my high apetite towars food..most probably aku bule capai aim II dalam masa sebulan..cume, aku ni biasa hangat2 tahi kucing aje bile talking about my weight control..last week we went to Factory outlet..mmg ade a few trousers of Ralph Lauren yg aku berkenan dalam saiz 27-29..Siksa gile nak kasik muat bile menery yg membuatkan aku betul2 upset..tapi macam lawak pulak aku ni..sblm2 ni pon mana aku muat nak pakai saiz2 tu..yg aku gatal2 pi menery dgn badan tgh dipam2 ni sapa yg suruh? wakakakakak...adekalanya macam bermasalah nak beli designer trousers kat sini utk aku..since aku rendah..trousers yg sesuai sume yg berpinggang kecil 27-28..kalu tak mmg labuh habis labuh seluar yg aku beli tu nanti..sampai nak pakai pon kurang ade feel dan mood..

3 comments:

Kurma said...

i can't buy ready made baju kurung nowadays. It suits me well if I took L size for the kurung and XL size for the sarung. But how in the world will they allow me to take different sizes of kurung and sarung?

milan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
milan said...

hi kurma, there is no way for pregnant women to wear her normal clothes unless we already in normal-weight or underweight prior pregnant… so, dont be too harsh to urself..i think in life people always have chance to be overweighed at least once in their lifetime! I had experienced being fat in the past after 8 mths getting married..it was horrible experience tough that just putting myself under depression of not being happy with myself..

but it still depends on each individual how they want to choose themselves of being fat, slim or normal..coz dif people have dif expectation...however, being slim and healthy is more vital for long term quality life..plus it does help to help u feel more happier!