Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My children update

Hari ni is my boy first state school. Mula2 aku ingat dia akan menangis bila aku meninggalkannya..tgk2 bile aku come to pick up dia pukul 11.45 pagi..dia nampak happy..i asked him..

'Do you like school?'

he smile and nodded. Slowly he replied..

'Yes'

I know my boy enjoy school very much..Utk kali keduanya aku melihat anak aku kian membesar. Dah pandai gather sentence, his words much clearer, can count to 5 and my effort now is to teach him to count to 10 and recognize letter from a-z. Harap2 aku akan berkesempatan.

Balik dari sekolah, as usual he asked for cereal. Kemudian aku bekeras memberikan my boy pilihan antara cereal and nasi. I try to convince my boy..

'Which want do you want to eat for your lunch..is it still cereal or rice and chicken?You have to eat rice and chicken if you want to see your sister at play-school. But if you prefer to eat cereal, you will be just staying at home. You have to eat more nutritious food and not just cereal to make you more energetic, darling. If you dont eat, how can you play?'

My boy first hesitation has changed with joy when he eventually agreed to take the rice and chicken. Alto I have to feed him to make him eat but still I feel the victory on the mother side for the succesful persuasion.

No comments: