Monday, January 25, 2010

Am I that mean?

For sometimes, bila dah tahap give up ngan my maid...I just don’t really bother and trying to mind every single word came fr my mouth when I was talking to her. I just don’t care and have had it enough and really am ready just to let her go…..

I noticed that my words can sometimes be harsh..but, I just couldn’t help to say it so..I just feel truly hopeless...hopeless and hopeless...No matter how good and nice am trying to treat her..often, she returns my kindness with disappointment..Perhaps, my agony will end…until…oncee she realizes..how lucky she is..having us as her employer…

Bila dah tahap muak, until my words can be threatening..

“Do you really want me to find another Employer for you”

And her replies…just..

“I don’t know”

Still remember, my last day babbling to her…saying that she is an “aneh” God’s creation..Couldnt really understand it..why this people on earth trying to take advantage to those people that are treating nice to her…

No comments: