Friday, December 09, 2011

life w/o bibik..

Its been almost 3 weeks we are living w/o bibik. So far so good. Altho rasa mcm leceh sket..but, we've got our privacy and I'm not need to feel stress sbb asik nk kene follow up org or memikirkan pasal permasalahan maid yg kebiasannya timbul dr semasa ke semasa..

Pendek kata, aku redha our bibik leaving d she..altho the way she opts to discontinue her service lebih kpd sikap dia yg mementinglkan diri sendiri..but, I can simply imagine mesti akan byk lg halnya yg timbul andai she is allowed to return and coming back to Mesia agaian. After all, we thanked for her service.

Buat masa neh, mmg rumah tak perfectly clean.m!ut, I simply don't complaint..w/pon penat..I just take it as part of my daiy exercise and getting to know my kids..I found it is very fun to have 4 kids around..dan aku x tasanya ianya suatu yg membebankan..w/pon terkadang I hv to clean the floor everytime they have their meal..

The most touching..my elder kids seem memahami..as this morning, my girl automatically telah bangun tido and was asking whether she needs to bathe herself..and I told her YES..and at the same time i remind her too for tidy up her bed and watching tv area. There is no more, the kids simply pretending they can't wake up..but, they more at best make an attempt to show to their mom that they are independent enough..

No comments: