Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'm having my personal cleaner

Aku kirakan my life is a bit settle down although living w/o bibik. my head feels light headed eventhough kondisi umah takdela seperfect sblm ini..I'm start working fr home..walaopon I cant really fully utilize my time memandangkan sering distracted dgn kerja2 umah yg lain...

But at least, it still not too bad having cleaner cleaning the house one or twice a week..sprtnya mcm takdek beza aje dgn keadaannya kalu kita ade bibik..rata2 bila aku ty kengkawan yg lain..derang takdepon mop lantai dan cuci toilet hari..kbykannya, hanya mop lantai dan cuci toilet tingkat bawah everyday dan looking after tingkat atas once or twice a week. Perhaps, this what I'm going to compromise if a new bibik is coming. Is either cleaning the toilet 3-4 times per week or only do ironing for baju2 tertentu unlike in the past..most of the time my maid has to clean the toilet, do the mopping dan mengosok kesemua baju daily. I probably going to compromise dr segi..if she needs to clean my room..then, I have to take turn to bathe my younger kids and cook for the whole family. Ada masa, perhaps, aku kene pejam mata, if bibik sleeps during day time, while my younger kids are sleeping so that she could energize to bring forward to perform the ironing work for the whole family clothes in the night time...benda2 neh sbnrnya bergantung..dan aku jugak depends pada keadaan bibik aku samaada orgnya suka amik kesempatan atau pon pandai mengambil hati...

No comments: