Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Please help...my son refuses to go to school...

Is it only me should be put onto blame if my son doesnt want to come to school???

Almost everyday..Ms Harvey keeps reminding me..boboi has to go in bed as early as 7 p.m..which I feel very hard job to commit...7 p.m for this season is still bright...boboi sometimes playing with me...saying that..it still morning and he hasnt got any feelings to shut his eyes and sleep...my oh my...what a tough job for being a mom...

We need rule to make everything in pace...We had no choice but have to sacrifice our hapiness for a while until everything has gone back to normal...

Of course, I feel shame about myself...when now...not Ms Harvey the only person who is telling me... boboi has to go to bed early..but now Mrs Pagement&seymours have also come in the loop to tell me what I should be doing...Phewwwwww...Pity me....

I dont know what is the problem with Boboi..all I know this happening because he is more than happy to stay home rather than off to school...He can do whatever he wants at home...watching his DVD, playing games and even his toys...I dont think my son is stupid...because he does well in his reading and knows all the aplphabets and numbers...Can do some additions and substractions...If he was really damn crapped...he wouldnt even know every single words that I have just written by now..

I think, maybe this happens because God wants us to be more systematic and have a quality life...in addition, to make my honey realizes how important to put the children early in bed...Its not something I am creating to make our life difficult...but children have to be in system...eventhough, I agree I am actually not a systematic person if compared to my husband...But, when it comes in organizing your family life...maybe for sometime we have to come to an agreement to stick into the rule to make it happen...The most important thing, while waiting the children to settle...both of us have to work together to make sure it is working...Doesnt mean I want to take my husband for granted...but, it is because..the children do not want to settle ealry if they are with me in comparison to with their dad...So...if this is the case...then, my honey has to consider the situation just perhaps to sacrifice for period of 2 weeks to tune the kids...

No comments: