Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Day 2 in nursery...

Today is gegirl day 2 in nursery..she seems settle very quickly...she cried only a few minutes and then happy with her surrounding. Yesterday, she was sitting on the floor crossing her legs and clapping her hands happily at home which I presume she may gets it from nursery. I am not that worry with gegirl because she is good in making friends. Nor to leave her to someone else to babysit her eventhough for the first time. She is not that fussy..easy eater and not that choosy too. She eats almost everything..vegetables, fruits and pasta..In fact, I noticed the other day, her tummy was a bit bulging maybe too full with nutritious foods. I passed by gegirl room today and the food smell...really makes my tummy rumbly...Thats why I am not that suprise if gegirl has sudden jump of her appetite...

As for boboi..I more than happy for his progress. He is doing very well and I can see he is making an effort as well to sleep independently. He got 2 stickers so far..so, he has to work more to get another 3...for him to get his present. Since, I am the one whose sending the children to school, we have to leave the house much earlier than before. I usually wake up around 7 or 7.30 a.m. Have a shower and then putting the children clothes including have had their breakfast first before leaving home. I can see boboi is happy to be among the earliest children arrive at school..Lets hope...everything goes smooth sailing. I should thank to my honey as well, for his co-operation to accompany the children to sleep. Its really helps us a lot since the children wont settle that quick if they were with mommy..

No comments: